- What is carbon ?
Full 3K carbon water bottle cage CB01
- Full 3K carbon fiber material, light, solid, and durable.
- Folding Change collapsable bicycle is not impeded.
- Open obliquity design, pick and place easily.
- After braiding it, the inside and outside steel mould came from thermoforming and improved the strength.
- Tightly fix the bottle and make sure it doesn’t fall.
- Monocoque streamline design and reduce air resistance.
- A reduced, simplified exterior and tremendous beauty.
- Suitable for most bicycles.
|Size||15 x 8 x 9cm ( L x W x H )|
What is carbon ?
Carbon fiber is a type of high-temperature resistant fiber of high-strength and modulus and it is a high-end variety of chemically made fiber. It is about 5-10 micrometers in diameter and composed mostly of carbon atoms.
To produce carbon fiber, the carbon atoms are bonded together in crystals that are more or less aligned parallel to the long axis of the fiber as the crystal alignment gives the fiber high strength-to-volume ratio (making it strong for its size). Several thousand carbon fibers are bundled together to form a tow, which may be used by itself or woven into a fabric.
The properties of carbon fibers, such as high stiffness, high tensile strength, low weight, high chemical resistance, high temperature tolerance and low thermal expansion, make them very popular in aerospace, civil engineering, military, motorsports, and other competitive sports. However, they are relatively expensive when compared to similar fibers, such as glass or plastic fibers.
The Change High-Class Bottle Cage is made from 3K carbon fibers and each bundle of fibril is braided from 3000 carbon fibrils.
- Light-weight：three-fourths lighter than steel and one-third lighter than aluminum.
- High-strength：high tensile breaking stength.
- High-anti-corrosion：corrosion resistance chemicals.
- High-thermostability：better than plastic products.
- Good-dimensional stability：coefficient of thermal expansion is pretty low.
- Good-weather fastness：resist all kinds of severe environments.