Changebike Co., Ltd offers original owner warranty for CHANGE brand bicycles and frames, which reads as follows:
- Frame warranty period: mountain frame is five years and road frame is three years from the date of purchase.
- Non-expendable parts warranty period: one year from the date of purchase. They include: fork, derailleur shift, front derailleur, rear derailleur, front hub, rear hub, handlebar, stem, front brake, rear brake, folding quick release device, brake lever, seat post. (According to the stated warranty the original manufacturers provide)
- No warranty for expendable parts: tires and tubes, brake pads, disc brake rotors, brake cable and wire, derailleur cable and wire, saddle, grips, chainwheel, crank, chain, freewheel, rims, spokes, pedals and other parts due to wear and tear problems; paint surface (frame and parts) are not within the warranty.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover. The following situations are not within the free repair warranty scope.
- front and rear hubs, steering systems, suspension, freewheel or other rotatable parts that do not affect the general performance of the generated sound or vibration.
- Improper assembly or improper follow up maintenance.
- Malfunction caused by stunt performance, accident collision, altitude falling or other accidental external factors.
- Remodeled, repaired by non-authorized dealers, or the replacement or modification of the company's original parts.
- Operating lease users, or users who don’t use them properly.
- No proper maintenance or replacement was made due to the wearing of expendable parts that leads to the damage or failure of other parts.
Note! To protect your rights, please ask for a copy of a stamped and dated warranty card from your local dealer. Also, register your bicycle/frame serial number at www.changebike.com/register.html. It is needed, along with the proof-of-purchase, to make a warranty claim. When using the warranty service, please present your warranty card. The rights of warranty repair cannot be enjoyed if you cannot present a valid warranty card.